NASM .6 | ACE .4 | .5 NFPT | NSCA .5
The objectives for this online course is to provide students with a general understanding of what plyometrics are and when to apply them. This course will explain the chain of events that lead up to accomplishing a true plyometric movement. Students will be introduced to the science behind plyometric training and learn the benefits of applying it. Students will watch videos to see the correct exercise form.
- To provide the students with a general understanding of plyometrics.
- To educate students on the dangers of plyometrics.
- To provide the students with guidelines on progressing clients safely into plyometrics.
- Explain the energy systems associated with plyometics.
- Clear up some common misconceptions about plyometrics.
- Teach students basic plyometric warm ups and foundation exercises.
- To provide students with the basic knowledge they need before attending our live workshop on plyometrics.
- Plyometrics Students will download the online study material.
- Students will download video link to review exercise form.
- Students will login to Fit and Functional web site and take the multiple choice exam.